Doing Our Best to Represent Well
A NOTE FROM THE PRESIDENT
I have to admit it was a difficult choice to share my faith in such a public forum. As a small business, it's important we do not turn business away before we get a chance to talk with folks to share our passion, and impress on them our sincerity to care for them and their goals the way we should. The way all business partners should.
And then my own idiocy smacks me in the face for having those thoughts.
While I am freely admitting that the goal for myself as well as this company and everyone in it, is to act with integrity, treat others the way they want to be treated and make what they care about what we care about, I also freely admit that we will fail on occasion. But know this - we did not and will not willfully fail. Moreover, true to the rest of the tenets I firmly believe in, when that does occur, we have bent, and will again bend over backwards to make it right. Happily giving up any profit in the process.
You see, when I say we care, I absolutely mean it. This cornerstone of our company is rooted in one simple goal for every single project. To make you look good. Whether that's to yourself, your boss, your customers or your fans doesn't matter. We will find out what that is and what will make it happen and drive forward hell's-bells to get you there. And then step back behind the curtain and let you revel in the success.
- God loves everyone where they are no matter what
- God wants us to love everyone where they are no matter what
- God wants us to treat others NOT as we want to be treated, but as THEY want to be treated
- God wants me to own what I say, what I do, and how I respond
- While my intentions may be honorable I may from time to time inadvertently cause harm. It's my responsibility (and also my heartfelt desire) to make it right when that happens
- Lastly, God saved me. Not from the world, but from myself. And through Him I can keep seeking progress towards perfection
Thank you for letting me share that statement with you. If my moral compass has offended you, I apologize as that was not my intent. I am not here to bash anyone over the head with my faith. It's not my job to browbeat anyone into submission. But it is my job to let those who may be curious know why we act so differently, and with a different intent. I am happy to share my own experience with you if you want.